This post is for you Karie!! :)
Here are some fun photos of our Easter celebrations in the Miller household. We just got back from San Diego, so I'll make sure to post something on that soon (incase this isn't enough for you Karie).
Beautiful Hannah, Easter Sunday
Handsome Gabers, Easter Sunday
Me and the kids, Easter Sunday
Greg and the kids, Easter Sunday (Greg was at our ward the whole 3 hrs!!! Great Easter present! :)
I thought it would be fun to put some silly string in the kids baskets. Hannah loved it!!!! But Gabe was a different story!
Hannah got a little carried away with the silly string and I was the innocent one who got the worst of it!
Poor little Gaber's didn't like the silly string at all. He sat there screaming the whole time we were shooting it at each other. I think he may be scarred for life!
Yipee-you posted :o) The pics are cute. Sad, but funny that Gabe doesn't like silly string!
ReplyDeleteOh Yeah!!! Finally a post! I enjoyed looking through the pictures and Hannah looks spectacular with her glasses! Very sophisticated. You look fabulouso yourself! and Should we start calling Gabe "David"? He's so cute! Miss you and can't wait to see the family.
ReplyDelete