Well…hello again! :)
It's been a REALLY long time since I have posted on my blog. Life has been go-go-go since our move to Washington and the arrival of the twiners.
I have decided to institute "Facebook Fridays," which means that I will only be going onto Facebook on Fridays…pretty simple, right? Well for me it isn't that simple. I actually love to quickly hop on and off of Facebook multiple times a day. I bet the average time I spend on there per visit is under 5 minutes, so it doesn't actually take up too much time.
The issue is that I have some Facebook friends that REALLY irritate me. I don't care if they have a different view than I do, I don't even care if they forcefully share that view, but what I do care about is the way they react to my views if they differ from theirs. I also don't like it when my so-called "friends" share things just to be insensitive to me. Is that really a friend? I'm just not that type of person.
So anyhow, I'm still one that needs to release some pressure by sharing with the world what's going on in my household. My blog is once again the place that I'm going to try and do that exact thing. Will anyone read this? Probably not. Does that bother me? Maybe a little...but what's important is that I've got a place to vent and gloat and express and share, which is what's most important.
I'm hoping this will be an easy detox from Facebook, but I have a feeling that it's not going to be. Which means, there are probably going to be LOTS of random posts on here, just to get my mind off what I'm "missing" on Facebook.
Sheesh…I wish life wasn't so "plugged in" and yet, here I am doing the exact thing I wish wasn't so prevalent in our society. Go figure!
Hey! I'm re-entering the blog-o-sphere too!
ReplyDeleteYAY!! I don't have you on my "blog list." Can I get your blog address? How has the move gone? Are you still homeschooling? Hope all is well :)
Delete