Thursday, December 20, 2007

Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen?

Ok, so most of you "Twilight" fans probably already know that the parts of Edward Cullen and Bella have been casted for the upcoming movie. I must admit that I am not very fond of the guy playing Edward, at least from the picture posted on Stephenie Meyer's site. So, I did a google search to find more photos of him. I found far too many with only 1 being a shot that I would consider Edward-worthy. I was rather bummed :( But then I noticed that a lot of his photos had a familiar background topic...Harry Potter. So off to google I go yet again, to search for his name and Harry Potter. Ok, so it turns out that he was in one of the movies!! Perfect!! I can see him in action and then decide if I am going to be wearing black on the day of the opening of Twilight the movie (because I'll be mourning) or if I will be wearing my legendary Edward Cullen Fan Club "Bit_ Me" T-shirt (I blacked out the 1st E because I kept getting funny looks from everyone. Plus my worst fear would have been running into Pres. Draper while wearing it). The hunt for the movies was on! I went visiting teaching yesterday morning and of course the subject came up (she's the one who sent me an email announcing that they had casted Edward). By the end of the visit, I had the first 3 Harry Potter movies in hand, committing to watching them all that day!! And I did...and I really enjoyed them!! Now for the one bad thing about this situation, Robert Pattinson plays Cedric in the 4th movie!!! So, I sat on the couch all day yesterday, watching the first 3, knowing that I'd get to see "Edward" by the end of the day...didn't happen!! I was sooooo sad!! :( So, now the hunt is back on, I have to find someone who owns the 4th Harry Potter movie!! I may just have to go rent it but I think my visiting teaching partner may have said that she has it. I'll be giving her a call this morning. I must see Edward!!

2 comments:

  1. He looks a lot better on the picture on IMDB than in the Harry Potter movies. He's way to chunky in Harry Potter. Not that he's fat but Edward doesn't have anything but rock hard skin in my opinion. There's a really good picture in IMDB. Search for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that article yesterday, and I was pretty dissapointed, cuz I remember him in harry potter, and in the book, he was described as a very handsome boy. Well, when I saw him I did not agree with that casting! And now he is playing EDWARD?? Out of all the beautiful boys in Hollywood, they cast this guy? Maybe we'll like him when we see the movie.

    ReplyDelete