Ok, so I know that I am once again way behind with my blog entries!! Things have just been so crazy lately. But I do promise to try and catch up and then keep up with it :)
We went to somewhat sunny Southern California in November. We spent some time in Disneyland for Hannah's birthday, which I have previously posted about. I just want to quickly share a couple of other photos from the others spots we visited.
We spent some time at the beach. It was chilly but nice to see the beautiful work that the Lord created.
Handsome Gaber's walking along the beach (well, with a little help from daddy, of course) And No, he's still not walking...he's on his own time frame.

Hannah holding some sand in her hand. I thought it was cool how the sun reflected and made it look like she's holding something that's glowing.

Gregory and I posing so I can atleast get into one of the pictures. That's the downfall for being the photographer of the family.

My mom "Lu-lu" enjoying the nice cool breeze. Look how beautiful the water looks in this picture! It makes me want to go on another cruise, just so I can see the "aqua" water that really does exsist. It's so amazing!!

Hannah and one of the many sea shells she found along the beach.
Greg and the kids trying to stay out of the way of the waves. Hannah got caught in a few of them and she had water up to her knees! She was very cold after a few short minutes.
We also spent a day in Knott's Berry Farm which was fun. Hannah could ride all except for 2 of the rides. She's a little dare-devil!!
The whole "Fam."
During this photo, the lady who worked there was rushing us so much that I felt like punching her out!! Another lady who was witnessing the rude behavior of the first, purposely stepped in and offered to take an additional photo of our family all together, which then made the worker even more mad. I thanked the nice lady who then commented on how rude the worker was being so she thought she should teach her a lesson. Let's put it this way, the nice lady took her own sweet time taking our family photo which I was thankful for :)
As you can see, it was a long vacation for us. The "kids" were lucky and got to sleep the whole drive home. That would have been nice :)
Yeah - I am glad to see that you are posting again!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a ton of fun - maybe next time you'll want to bring some friends along?!?!?
Beautiful pictures!!!!! I'm glad I have someone else's blog to read other than Ashleys-reading blogs takes such a short amount of time when it's only one other person that's blogging!
ReplyDelete