Thursday, November 29, 2007

Strep yet again!!

You heard me right...both Hannah and I have Strep Throat again!! This makes 3 times in 5 months for me!! The doctor gave me a double dose of anitbiotics in hopes of killing it completely this time and let me just say that those shots HURT!! I can still barely walk. So, today is going to be a "down" day, just relaxing and maybe taking a nap. That sounds very inviting...maybe I should get sick more often :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Celeste!
    I could tell that you were sick on Monday, but strep?
    Is there anything that I can do for you?
    Take it easy, and yes, you deserve a NAP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man Celeste! I'm sorry you've got strep again! That's awful! I hope you start feeling better quickly---those shots are killers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HHHmmmmm, maybe that infected tooth in your mouth is storing the strep germ!!!!!

    Ha, ha, just kidding. Being sick is horrible with two young children. I hope you are on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey celeste I hope you are feeling better! What a bummer this time of year is sometimes what with all the germs floating around. I feel your pain because there is some type of flue mess going around here and Addy got the pukey version of it a couple days ago. Thank goodness it didnt spread to Liam and I. I hate being sick! Mostly because it's no fun being a sick mom- you still have to get everything done!

    ReplyDelete