I am going to be posting a few quick posts over the next little while, just so I can catch up!! Things have been so crazy that I have fallen behind on my postings and on reading everyone else's posts!! But hopefully the chaos is over and things will go back to normal :)
So, I want to start out with my "SPA" post. I had a spa party on October 27th, at my house and it was so much fun!! I invited some ladies over and we were pampered with some really great products. I encourage everyone to host one of these parties because they are totally worth it! I took a few photos (I'm saving some of them for blackmail opportunities) but I'll post a few of the others.
Here's Ashley relaxing with her soothing eye-pads on. A rare moment for a mother of three :)

Here I am with my green "seaweed" mask on. They insisted I have a photo taken of me since I was taking photos of everyone else! I know, I'm looking HOT but please try not to bombard me with fan mail...OK?
More green faces! It's totally ridiculous that Aubry & Ashley can look that good with green goop smeared all over their faces!

So, that's it for now. I will return shortly with photos (and unbelievable video) from a Halloween Party one of our friends threw. I promise, it's not something you'll want to miss. Let me give you a hint...just imagine Mr. Incredible getting down with a pirate...I won't mention names now but one is in our Bishopric and the other might be our Executive Secretary. I knew that would peek you interest...so until then :)
Um...............Wow! And you thought the limbo picture was bad?
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot! Let's see, the next spa party is tomorrow right, I won't be forgetting my camera this time!!!
Thank you for leaving the pictures of me off! I can't thank you enough!
ReplyDeleteI think the pictures you picked were perfect---mostly because I wasn't in any of them :o)!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous I didn't get invited to the party. That's ok I'll just go pout and eat a bunch of white fudge pretzels ALL BY MYSELF..
ReplyDeletejust kidding. It looks like you all had a ton of fun!