The costumes...

This is what the back of our t-shirts said. Those of you who have read the books know that the ending is still up for grabs!! GO EDWARD!!!
This is Steve and Ashley. You'll get to see the lighter side of these two pirates when you check out my videos :)
These were the single ladies for the evening. Their spouses had to work so I forced them together to take the photo. Maryanne is the Cheerleader and Amy is the gypsie. Maryanne is the artist behind my new hair. She's awesome :)

This is Aaron and Catey (it was their party) or should I say Mr. and Mrs. Incredible :) And yes Catey is incredible!! She's had 6 kids and is able to pull off a body suit!! Totally incredible, don't you agree?!?

Rheanna and Justin decided to play doctor for the party. You can't tell in the photo but Rheanna is about to have a baby. She's actually being induced tomorrow!! Good luck with that Rheanna :)
Ok I was totally laughing! What great videos!! And for your costumes, I wouldn't have imagined anything different than TWILIGHT!!!! too funny!!! love it love it, post more vids! I totally miss you guys!!!!!! come back!
ReplyDeleteI watched the videos again, and have heard comments from people that I didn't even know read our blogs, and I am thouroughly embarrassed!!! But that's alright, we had a great time, right?!?!
ReplyDelete