Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hannah's Birthday at Disneyland

This year we gave Hannah the option between a party with friends or a trip to Disneyland for her birthday. Now what kid is going to give up a trip to Disneyland? I wasn't as fond of the choice seeings how we've been to a Disney park 3 times in the last year and a half!!! I'm all "Disney'ed" out! Anyway, I tried to be a good sport and kept a smile on my face. We also ended up going to Knottsberry Farm and a trip to the beach but I'll post about those later. This post is about Hannah's birthday.

Now since we were on vacation for her birthday, everywhere we went to eat she asked them to sing her happy birthday. Here is the list of willing participants...McDonald's (which Greg was very pleased about), The Cheesecake Factory, The Olive Garden, The Brick Oven (just after we got back home, she still thought she needed to be sung to), and I know there was a couple of other places but I just can't remember them. I'll ask Greg and then add them to the list.

At Disneyland, Hannah was given a button that said it was her birthday so everywhere we went the characters or workers kept wishing her a Happy Birthday. It really was wonderful. I was very impressed!! :)

Well, here are some photos from our Disney-Day. It was fun and I purchased a special crown for Hannah to wear because she's always "the princess" on her birthday. It's kind of a tradition that's been passed down :)


Hannah with Mickey!

Hannah in her Princess Crown. It had flashing lights that she wore proudly as it became darker. She loves being the center of attention!!
Hannah and I in the Alice in Wonderland tea cup.



My two cuties!! You can see Hannah's little birthday badge in this photo. And there's little Gabe with his precious straw!! He wouldn't let go of it for the world!!
Hannah, Gabe, Greg, and Grandma on the "It's a Small World" ride. It's Hannah's favorite because she likes me to point out "her lands" and "Gaber's lands" since they're both represented in the displays. Her other favorites are the "Winnie the Pooh" & "Peter pan" rides.
Well that's it for now. I'll post the rest of our vacation shortly. I'm a bit behind, I know, but I promise to make it a priority!!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, as lame as it sounds, looking at the pictures made me wish we were there with you guys. Our vacation to Disney this summer with your family was so ultimetly fun!!!!I wish we could rewind it.

    How fun for Hannah's birthday! One more year and the 8 big water dunk!!! That we do not want to miss!

    I love your hair in that style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, on rasing a boy, be scared, very scared.......

    Ha, Ha, just kidding. It's just one big adventure!!! Takes the edge off my seriousness.

    Just like the other night when Dustin was sitting on the stairs practicing fake farts. Only a boy would think of that. What am I to do!!!

    ReplyDelete