Now for the rest of my Halloween posting. I'll start out with my kid's Halloween costumes and try to end with the other two videos from the Ball's Halloween party. I'll try to keep this short but sweet :)
Here's Hannah in her "princess tigerlily" costume. The thing hanging in the front was the bag I made for her to put her candy in but she insisted on wearing it across her chest. I began making the costume two days before Halloween and I would not recommend that to anyone!!
Here's another picture of Hannah. I had just figured out that my camera of about five years has options to take the photo in sepia or black & white! It was very exciting for me! The only bad thing is Greg is in the process of getting me a "snazzy" camera so it makes my new find almost obsolete.

Here's Gabe in his giraffe costume. I had planned on making him a little indian too but I never found the time to get his completed. So, we used the back up plan which was great because it kept him warm. I tried everything to get a picture of him looking at the camera but he wasn't about to cooperate. This picture was as good as it got :)

Here are my two little sweeties together after trick-or-treating around for a couple of hours. We were lucky that it wasn't as cold as it usually is. Hannah received TONS of candy, in fact I think I took a picture of the bowl. Let me see if I can find it...
Ok, so here it is. It's hard to tell just how much candy she got because the picture doesn't show the actual size of the bowl but that's a full size Reeses candy bar on top. The bowl is the biggest in my set of three nesting bowls, if that gives you an idea. And if you know me, I'm not too fond of letting my kids eat a lot of sugar so this bowl should last us until next Halloween :)
Holy smokes, that was quite an ordeal but I finally got the other videos uploaded!! I hope you enjoy them!! And remember...be nice to those who willingly shared their amazing talents on these videos :)
Please post the video of Mrs. Incredible dancing.
ReplyDeleteWow!!! Mrs. amazing seamstress. I can't beleive you put together such a stunning costume for Hannah just a few days before Halloween. Amazing! She looks pretty darn cool as an indian. Gaber's is cute too.
ReplyDeleteThose Halloween party videos are way to funny! I'm glad we can get a laugh at these unspecting friends of yours who are now on the internet for all to see!!! LOL. What Mormons do for fun right?