Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Greg's New Toy

I just had to blog about Greg's new toy. He got his new company car yesterday and he's in love with it! I must admit, it's pretty nice. He upgraded to add leather seats, a sunroof, Sirius radio, and a few other things. But what he didn't expect was something called "Sync" which allows you to actually hook up your cell phone to the vehicles speakers. He can call and received calls with only voice commands and then he just talks and the person on the other end, responds through the speakers. It's very cool!! I have to admit that I just had to go get a new cell phone (one that's compatable with Sync) just so I can call people while driving, well, WHEN I get to drive his car!! :)

Here's a picture of Greg and the kids with his new "Golden Calf" (I always mention that just for you, Ken). Oh, I suppose I should say what make it is. It's a Ford Explorer with an additional row of seats in the back...because our family is so HUGE, we really needed that! Please don't take that like I'm complaining, because I am definitely not!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet New Ride!
    I actually saw Greg this morning and he was absolutely beaming!

    He told me that you wanted to go to Corn Belly's - we should go this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok that's it, you guys are totally out of our league, now we're just going to be your lower class bad sport Cataan playing friends who drive a........... VAN

    Just kidding. The ride loooks way cool and Greg totally deserves it!!!! Way to go man!!

    Hey did you check out the McDonald's song by Inside Out???

    ReplyDelete