I really thought these photos were cute, though I'm sure Gabe will think differently in the near future :) Hannah was having fun dressing him up and of course, I just had to take pictures. The truth is, Gabe really seemed to enjoy being Hannah's little Ken doll. Doesn't he make the cutest ballerina!?!




Here's some other cute pictures I took of Gabe. I had him playing in his room while I was putting away laundry and I went to go check on him, and of course, he had destroyed his room BUT it looked like he was having fun!! Do any of your kids have fetishes with the heating vents?!? Because Gabe won't leave them alone!! I may have to super glue them in so he can't get them out :)

Well, that's about it! Just wanted to post something and this is what I came up with. My kids are my world so why not blog about them, right?
Like's like a Gabe doll in that dress not a KEN doll
ReplyDeleteKen, you crack me up! I know you know I meant the "Ken" as in "Barbie and Ken" doll. But I do have to admit, you might make a cute ballerina also :)
ReplyDeleteMy kids still play with the heating vents sometimes---I just keep praying that they haven't shoved anything far enough in there that I don't know it's there! I guess there's something about them that is really enticing!
ReplyDeleteI think Gabe is looking for a way to escape so he can scream freely outside. :o) just kidding.
ReplyDeleteI've got a complete catalog of pictures of Dustin in strange dress up outfits including the ballerina. I can't wait to pull those out when he is a "man" (oh I can't even imagine that yet!!!)