Sunday, September 30, 2007

Cynical synopsis...I'm flattered!

(Please read these words with lots of sarcasm in them, because they've got tons!!)

This is a special post to a new "friend" of mine, "Cynical Synopsis". My new friend decided to go out of his/her way to post a comment concerning my issues with Walmart. I must have offended the individual with my comments which tells me that he/she must have Walmart on a pedestal. I would apologize but I'm not sorry. This is my blog and my opinions. I suppose, Cynical Synopsis, if you would like to shed some light on those of us who can't stand Walmart, maybe you should start your OWN blog and enlighten us! Instead, I see that you have simply registered, without any personal information, so that you could comment on MY blog!! Are you trying to hide who you are? I mean, if you want your opinion heard so bad then at least take credit for it! I really do look at the fact that you went through the registration process, as quite a compliment to me. For you to go out of your way just to comment about my distaste for Walmart says a lot! It says that my opinion counts to you, why else would you even bother to comment? When reading your comment, I did sense a bit of hostility in your words, like some sort of caged-up revulsion toward me. Did I stand you up on a date in the past? Was I mean to you and your friends in high school? Am I thinner than you? What?!? (I believe that there's more to this story than meets the eye!)

As for my real friends, I did "trash" the comment because that's what it was...trash! I really don't mind comments that are different from my point of view, I think diversity is what makes our world wonderful. I challenge you, Cynical Synopsis, to leave a comment about this post BUT own up to it!! Don't hide behind a vacant name, fill in your information, so that we all know who you are. Are you too afraid of standing up to me if I know who you are? It's your choice but really, you seem rather pathetic hiding in the shadows, taking cheap shots at people who choose to voice their opinions loud-and-clear, while also taking accountability for them. I highly doubt you'll comment again, unless you remain anonymous, BUT I could be wrong. There's always a first time for everything, right?!? :)

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I can't believe you deleted the post. As soon as I started reading your post I had to go back and see who wrote what, but there were only two. Now I'm just dying to know what they said???

    Now I'll be checking back to see if "cynical" re-posts.

    ReplyDelete