Saturday, September 22, 2007
Today Is a GREAT Day!!
Yep, you heard me....today is a GREAT day!! You may be wondering, why? What could make my day so Great? Well let me just say two words...."size 5". I went shopping for some warmer clothes for Gabe and I decided to get myself some new jeans because my others are getting pretty baggy. I grabbed a 7 & a 5, hoping for the 5 to fit but deep down knowing the 7 would. I was so happy when I realized that I was wrong!! I fit into the 5's!!! Totally crazy!! I haven't worn a 5 since I was 21yrs old. That was almost 13yrs ago!! I am so, so excited!! Now, I'll be sporting my new "size 5" jeans and hopefully soon, my Twilight shirts will get here and I can be completely and utterly happy :) And to make the moment even sweeter, the jeans were from the Juniors section!!! YIPPEE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are so funny - I know the feeling, when I got back into a 6 - totally ecstatic!!!! (But now I won't stop until I am a 4 - I hate how I think!)
ReplyDeleteAnyway - way to go! - still drinking your Carnation?!?! :)
Hey, sorry - forgot to mention that your new colors look great on your blog!
ReplyDeleteI know you've been working hard on this so "congrats!!"
ReplyDeleteWhat is with the 5,7, 9 sizing ???? why can't womens clothes be like mens so you know how many inches of material it takes to wrap around those hips.
ReplyDeleteVery funny, Ken!! I would say your just jealous but I hear that you've been dropping the pounds also. You still owe me for talking Karie into getting those (whatever they're called) for you :) Congrats on your progress!!
ReplyDelete