Jackie, I am so glad that you have finally admitted to your uncontrollable attraction to the Twilight series, or should I just say... "Edward". I knew if you just got past the "dress shopping" part, you'd be hooked. I did try to respond to your post on your blog but it didn't let me. I think it may have been my computer, it has issues these days!!! I do want to warn you, and everyone else who gets hooked on these books that Book two is the book you seriously won't be able to put down!!! You just can't!!! That's the book I read in one day!!! 600 pages in ONE DAY!!!! Insane!!!
Let me know what you think once you get started on "New Moon". I'm just dying to hear your take on all of it!!
Now for those of you who haven't yet taken my challenge to read these books, all I have to say is that yesterday at church, during the "Good News Minute" I expressed that I have finished the 3rd book in the Twilight series (which probably was more bad than good news) and the whole room started buzzing!!! Edward has a lot of fans out there!!! Just give in and start reading!! This means you too, Karie!!! I know your more of a non-fiction reader, but I really think you'll like them. And once you're hooked, I'll get you an "official member" T-shirt!!! It'll be great :)
Happy reading everyone!!! :)
I'm not liking the second book as much at all. But I'll hang in there. I'll keep reading it. Call me and I'll let you know why. I don't want to spoil anything for anyone.
ReplyDeleteSo we were watching Star Wars today and I all the sudden had this funny thought about the dark side......Celeste, I think your new feddish has pushed you to the dark side of endless hours of reading, book clubs, pages, and lack of sleep. :o) Just kidding of course. Hey, I "tried" looking for the books. No luck so far. If it was anyone else recommending the book I wouldn't look for it, but since you are my "twin spirit sister" as we are way to much alike, I figured it was worth a try. If Celeste likes it then I will to (he, he, remember our joke about people who have a hard time being themselves.)If I find the books, I will add them to my mile high pile. :o) LOL
ReplyDeleteooo if I read them (which I plan on) can I be in the club too with a tshirt?? can I can I can I???
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete