Saturday, September 29, 2007

Pictures, in this weather?!?

Yes you heard me right! For those of you who live in Utah and saw the SNOW falling today, you can only imagine what it was like trying to have our family pictures taken out in it!! We met with Carma Gray up in Alpine for the photos! What a beautiful park it was! Anyway, while we were driving there, we just knew that we were in for it. The wind was blowing SO hard and it was sprinkling which made me so upset because I had spent most of the early morning straightening my hair!! When you add my "straightened" hair to moisture, you get.......FRIZZ!!! YUCK!!! So, we ventured out in the weather because Carma seemed pretty sure she could get enough good photos to make the shoot work for us. We were game because we were already there. Why not try? Let me just sum up the shoot in two different phrases, the first would be..."Carma is AWESOME, seriously!! Love her!!" and the second would be..."We were freezing!! Totally freezing and totally crazy!!" Gabe's poor nose started to run and so we had to wipe his face with a moist wipe which then started chapping his little face. The wind kept blowing mine and Hannah's hair every which way. It was really out-of-hand!! I told Greg that it reminded me of a shoot I did on the beach, in the middle of February, wearing swimsuits! I never wanted to relive that experience again, but I got a second chance, lucky me!! At least this time, I was wearing warm clothing :) Needless to say, the pictures turned out cute and both of the kids were wonderful, under the circumstances. We finished the shoot about 10-15 minutes prior to the snow falling, so we had perfect timing or some amazing luck :)

I would recommend Carma Gray to all those who are interested in new family photos!!

3 comments:

  1. Cute Celeste!
    I love the ones of you and Hannah together, you all look really good! She did a great job, snow and all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What fabulous pictures! Of course you are a beautiful family. You look great, Greg looks handsome, Hannah looks beautiful and little Gabers is looking so handsome! Hard to believe he's a screamer :o)

    So when do we get to order pictures :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! Where in Alpine were they taken? I'm trying to picture where it was? (remember I grew up there!)

    ReplyDelete