Monday, September 17, 2007

The PERFECT Song!!!

Ok, so I had absolutely nothing to blog about except for that fact that I've been sick with strep throat and that I thought it was going to kill me. I had decided to skip that entry because who really wants to hear about my inability to swallow? But then, I checked my friend Jackie's blog and there it was.......the song!!!! She had posted a song that she thinks should be the Twilight theme song!! So, of course, I went to Youtube and listened to it. I seriously got chills because it seriously is perfect!! It's Bella, totally Bella!!! Those of you who have already read the books and have become addicted to them, you will for sure agree about the song. And for those of you who haven't started yet, the song may motivate you to begin. But you have to listen to the actual words and not just the chorus!! I will post the lyrics below, for those of us who want to take our time analyzing the meaning behind each verse.....Edward, sigh.....( I have to throw in a sigh or two just to keep Greg a bit jealous of my fiction-man!!)

Here are the lyrics... (the actual link for the song is at the bottom of this post)

“LOST ” by Faith Hill

Is it obvious to you
When you walk into a room
Your face is all I see
And my heart races so fast
I never knew a rush to feel like that
Every time you’re touching me

I never did believe in anything
I couldn’t hold between my fingers
But the way you make me feel
It’s just so real the way it lingers

I get lost inside your stare
Lost when you’re not there
When everything I have doesn’t mean a thing
If it’s without you
If it’s a dream, don’t wake me up
I’ll scream if this isn’t love
If bein’ lost means never knowin’
How it feels without you
I wanna stay lost forever
I wanna stay lost forever with you

No, this feeling doesn’t end
It’s with me everywhere I am
Hope it never goes away
It’s like defying gravity
Losin’ all control and bein’ free
And I always wanna stay

I never thought that I’d let go
Long enough to fall for someone deeply
Who had the power to erase my fears
And find me so completely

I get lost inside your stare
Lost when you’re not there
When everything I have
doesn’t mean a thing
If it’s without you
If it’s a dream, don’t wake me up
I’ll scream if this isn’t love
If bein’ lost means never knowin’
How it feels without you
I wanna stay lost

Don’t tell me where we’re goin’
I don’t wanna know
I like the mystery (I like the mystery)
I can’t believe we’ve come this far
So far away from where we started off
You found me when I wasn’t lookin’
You found me

And now I’m lost inside your stare
Lost when you’re not there
And everything I have doesn’t mean a thing
If it’s without you without you (Without you)
If it’s a dream
Don’t wake me up
I’ll scream if this isn’t love
If bein’ lost means never knowin’
How it feels without you
Yeah, if bein’ lost means never knowin’
How it feels without you
Oh, if bein’ lost means that I’m never
Gonna be without you
I wanna stay lost forever
I wanna stay lost forever with you

3 comments:

  1. I knew you'd like the song. It was crazy when I heard it. I've tried looking for a way to contact Stephenie Meyer but I can't find an email or anything on her site. Maybe she has a myspace page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling a little left out from the Twighlight club (LOL!!) just kidding. I hope you are feeling better. Did your mom mention that we called and sang Greg happy birthday to her (I feel bad, I suppose she is sick to and her voice seemed a little deeper, we thought it was Greg). Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of Twilight, I'm starting to get that same feeling Greg had with Napolean Dynomite, you know the kind of feeling of enjoying being the only one who did not watch it. Of course when he did he liked it, so I'm sure I would like the books. Still not sure how good a vampire could be. HHMmmmm :o)

    ReplyDelete