Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Better Late Than Never!

On September 3rd, our family went to Lagoon. Hannah had been waiting all year for this exciting event! She loves the "Bat ride" and couldn't wait until we got there. It wasn't very crowded for being a holiday (Labor Day) so we were pleasantly surprised :) Gabe was wonderful because he had his stroller, of course! (For those of you who don't know about our little guy, he is completely content in his stroller, even for hours on end!) The day was a lot of fun but I have to admit, that is the exact day that my obsession for the Twilight series started. I had taken my book along with me, which I was about 4 or 5 chapters into, so that when I had to sit out with Gabe, I would have something to do. Well, by mid-day I had reached the "no-turning-back" point of the book where you realize that the addiction had begun. So, needless to say, I began being the one to volunteer to stay with Gabe but then Greg caught on, and began insisting that I go on some rides with him! I suppose after paying the price I did to get in there, I should have at least got a few rides in. Like the new ride "Wicked" whose name says it all, WOW, I'm glad I didn't miss that one :) I am proud to say that Hannah went on every ride that we went on, even Wicked!! And for those of you who have rode on that, you understand how unbelievable that is! She's such a brave and daring little thing! Well, here are a couple of photos of us on the train, which is the ONLY ride that Gabe went on :) (Please keep in mind that it was like 110* outside at the time these photos were taken.)

Greg, Gabe, and my mom, JoAnn.



Hannah and I

No comments:

Post a Comment