Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I WANT ONE!!!!!

Ok, so today I was checking everyone's blogs, like I usually do, when out of nowhere I saw a "you know who you are" post to me!!!! I was so excited :) (thanks Catey) But the funny thing is, I'm not 100% sure it was actually to me, so does that mean that I don't know who I am?!? Anyway, on the post I found something that I MUST HAVE!!! Here's a picture of it...

So, my friend Catey was on vacation in California and saw this on a vehicle there and just had to get a picture of it for me!




So, now I'm on the hunt to find me one of these bad-boys, if not two!!

Wish me luck!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh, come on! Who else would that have been for?? Of course it was you! lol And hey-if you figure out how to cut vinyl on your Cricket I am SO hitting you up for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have someone in our ward that can make those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Perfect time to get that CRICKET machine up and going! I'll be watching your car for that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cafepress.com will let you custom make alot of things- including a bumper sticker. It is different than a window cling, but...it is really easy and not too expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. let me know if you find them. I want one too!

    ReplyDelete