Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Name Game!!

So I went on Rheanna's blog and found this fun little game. I think we all need to play along and see what fun names we can come up with. To check Rheanna's names, just click on the link to her blog in the right-hand column.


1.YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)

Fluffy Ford

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)

Burnt Almond Fudge Triple Chocolate Chunk

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)

Cler

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)

Spicy Orange Cat

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)

Ann Poughkeepsie

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)

milce

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)The Orange Diet Pepsi

The Maroon Strawberry Lemonade

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) David Louis

George Matthias

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)

Poison Tootsie Roll

10. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)

Cortez Cincinnati

11. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)

Spring Lily

12. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)

Strawberry Sockie

13. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)

Carnation Weeping Willow



I think my favorite name(when considering what type of people the name are for) is ... "Burnt Almond Fudge Triple Chocolate Chunk" or "Poison Tootsie Roll". I was laughing when I read them back! Some close runners up were... "Spicy Oragne Cat" and "Fluffy Ford". This was a good time :)

3 comments:

  1. ok. I did it too but mine weren't as good as yours so I didn't post them but my two faves were my Superhero name (Red Virgin Pina Colada) and my Stripper name (Sweet Temptation Nutrageous). Thanks for the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is your new post????? I figured you would have at least got your new Twilight sticker and would post a picture of it on your blog, but thus... silence!!!!

    Ha, ha. :o)
    Karie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you still alive? There's been nothing for almost a month.

    ReplyDelete