Monday, April 7, 2008

Yes, I am still alive!! :)

Thank you to all of you who have tried to check in on me to see if I am still alive! Those of you who live near me know that I am but for those outside of our little Eagle Mountain, you may have began to wonder.

We have had a couple of illnesses in our household and the last one was a bugger! It took sooooooooo long to get over. In fact, I still don't have all of my energy back. So, I suppose that may be a reason that I haven't blogged nor looked at anyone else's blogs but I don't think it's the only reason. I think I may have just been in some sort of funk....But now I'm out of it :)

As you can imagine, I have a lot of things to blog about so.......I better get blogging!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see that you've rejoined the blogging world :o)

    ReplyDelete