Ok, so I am not sure if anyone out there has seen this TV program because I hadn't. I accidently ran across it last night while on Youtube looking up old 80's videos. My mom, Greg and I were laughing soooooooo hard that we had tears in our eyes. The TV show is actually out of Canada so we can't see it here in the US but it's hilarious. I am posting my two favorite "videos on trial" here so that you can see them. I was somewhat bummed that they were picking on my "gay man" (George Michael) but to tell you the truth, I seriously couldn't stop laughing. Watch them both and tell me what you think :) I do want to note that you may have to be a product of the 80's to really get a kick out of these.....sorry you young ones :)
I suppose I should give the videos a rating for my good friend Karie. Ummmmm...I'd give the 1st one (Careless Whispers by Wham) a PG 18 and the second one (Thriller by Michael Jackson) a PG 15.
Love the thriller one....
ReplyDelete