Ok, so those of you who know me well, know that I get on little "kicks" where I become compulsive about one thing or another. Well, right now I'm totally hooked on a certain song, which I can play repeatedly, over and over, for the entire day! Not many people can say that. :)
So, here's the link to the video....it happens to be a video produced for America's Next Top Model, for those of you who are fans, you already know what song & video I am talking about.
Enjoy & beware...my dear friend Karie insisted that I put a rating on this video because it is a bit "steamy". So, my rating for this video is....PG25 or PGmarried :)
Ok, you are SO going to have to put ratings on the video's you post next time!! wow! that was like... the most flesh I've seen since last summer at the swimming pool.
ReplyDeleteyou know you just gotta love having me as a friend!
Love ya!
Karie
Sorry Karie for not rating the video, it is quite...ummmmmmmm...steamy? I acutally just wanted people to hear the song BUT Enrique is my "latin man" so it's nice to see him while I listen to the song. I will go rate the video, right now!
ReplyDelete