Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Just incase you ever decide to read my blog....

Ok Greg, it's no secret that you have only viewed my blog one time since I started it, which should be an unforgivable sin BUT I also know that miracles do happen. So, seeings how I am trying ever so hard to look for the positive in all situations, I thought I'd post this message to you just incase you do ever decide to read my blog...it'll be like a little treasure hidden within the usually meaningless posts I have on here.


I LOVE YOU!
I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU!
YOU MAKE ME WANT TO BE
A BETTER PERSON AND
I FEEL HONORED TO BE
YOUR WIFE!!

HERE'S TO ETERNITY!! :) xoxoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. Greg, I can't believe you have not stalked your own wife's blog! You would think you would have learned from the Jazz game to pay a little more attention to that super cool wife you have. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I thought at first you were referring to the playoff game the Jazz just had against the Rockets but just as I went to respond to your comment, I've realized you were talking about the game where the NBA player "snatched" me from Greg, right?

    You are so funny :)

    But on a more serious note, Can you believe that Greg has only read my oh-so-wonderful blog ONCE?!?!? You need to encourage Ken to give him a hard time about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you are right. I admit I was surprised that Greg is not a blog stalker, especially of yours. That man needs a strong talkin' to!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A MESSAGE FROM GREG! QUIT JUDGING ME!

    ReplyDelete