Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Amazingly Inspirational

I was going through some of my old emails that I hadn't had a chance to read and I came across one from my friend Karie. After I read her words concerning the video clip that she wanted me to view, I knew it would be worth the 13 minutes it would take to see it. I am so grateful I did because it has helped me see that the Lord's love is amazing and that we, as his children, need to be grateful for whatever circumstances we are currently in. Because if we use our difficult times to make us stronger, we can become amazing followers of Christ.

The man in this video is not of my faith but I know that his testimony of Christ is solid. He loves his Savior and had dedicated his life to sharing the love of Christ. Some terms used may not be the same terms that someone of my faith may use but believe me, this man is bareing his testimony of his loving Savior and it touched every ounce of my soul.

I can only hope that the Lord can use me in the way He is using this man.

Please take the time to watch the whole clip. You will not be sorry that you did. And I believe you will be a better person afterwards. :)

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't watched the clip yet, but I wanted to comment on the pics of Hannah and Gabe - they turned out great! I don't know what you were talking about. I love the one where Hannah has her little nose smashed on Gabers head - so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this video when Karie sent it to me. It was so inspiring that I sent it out to everyone that I knew (except those on Karie's list). When ever I am down on myself or just life in general I watch this video. After watching I then become inspired to take on the hardest of the Lord's tasks. I know that the Lord will not put anything on me that I cannot handle. So pretty much I live by faith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you watched the clip. I've seen him on the internet before. Like Shannon, when I'm down I have watched the clip again and even wrote down a few of the verses he quoted. I wish I could have it on dvd. I went to Nick's website but couldn't find this one. Interestingly enough he was in Houston about the time I got the e-mail. It would have been interesting to see him live and hear more of his testimony. What an example to all of us to share our testimonies of Christ no matter what is going on in our life!

    ReplyDelete