Well, Gabe's 2nd birthday was on Mother's Day (May 11th) so I am a bit late getting his 2yr old photos done but better late than never, right?
I really felt bad for Carma because Gabe was in his usual "out-of-hand" mood. She pulled out every trick in the book but still only got a few photos where he's smiling. And then poor Hannah had to sit there with a perma-grin on just incase Gabe actually did look at the camera and smiled. So the photos with them together are a little rough around the edges but still adorable. Hannah insisted that her teddybear pumpkin be in a few shots and actually, there was suppose to be photos of Gabe with his "softies" (his soft blue blanket) but I don't remember seeing them in there. I'll have to look at them again to make sure and if they're not there, then I'll give Carma a call. I know they probably didn't turn out the best (the one's with Gabe & softies) so I hope she didn't delete them. I want one anyway! (Ok, I made a mistake. They're there! Yippee! I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get one of him and softies :)
So are you saying we can place an order???? :o) Seriously, unless you are planning on sending the for Christmas I would love to buy 14, 33, & 38. I think my favorites are 14, 33, 36, 38 and 62. Gabe and Hannah are perfect siblings!
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure if you were kidding but no you don't have to buy any. If you'd like some just let me know and I'll get them for you. Maybe they'll be ready by our vacation....ONLY TWO WEEKS!! :)
ReplyDeleteno I wasn't kidding. I'd love to have some copies of those.
ReplyDelete