Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Major Milestone

So, we reached a milestone in our lives that I thought would take forever to reach. But yes, Hannah was baptized by her father on Dec 6th, 2008. It was a wonderful experience for her and for me! I felt the Spirit so strongly that it was really difficult to hold back the tears. I was one proud "mother hen" :) Hannah had been preparing really hard for this event and had been reading her scriptures diligently. One special moment for me was when Hannah had her interview with the Bishop. He told her that baptism is an important step to becoming a righteous daughter of God (or something like that) and Hannah, without missing a beat, said "Like my mom?" and then turned and smiled at me. I think that was the best compliment I have ever been given in my entire life!! Seriously!!
Here are the photos...
Beautiful Hannah
Excited but anxious Hannah


Mission Complete! Hannah was thrilled but said that the water was a little too cold. She was shivering so bad but she said it was all worth it!

Hugs for her Hero!!!



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for inviting Rebecca. It is definitely a special day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally AWESOME!!! we wish we could have been there! Way to go Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayy Hannah! Congrats to all :)

    ReplyDelete