Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hannah's Birthday

Hannah turned 8 yrs old on November 16th. I'm still wondering where the time went! She has grown into such a beautiful young daughter of God and I am so proud of her. It just seems like yesterday, when she was placed in our arms and our lives changed forever. I'm so grateful for the gift of her in our lives. She has such a warm little spirit that helps lift me up when I'm down. Hannah also has an extremely kind heart, which is very evident in the relationship she has with her baby brother. Hannah truly is my miracle, in every sense of the word. She's saved me in more ways than anyone could ever imagine! I'm so honored that our Heavenly Father is allowing me to raise such a special daughter of his.

Julie: I know you read this occasionally and I want to thank you for what you have given Greg and I. You know how much you mean to us and I'm so thankful that you are still a part of our lives. Hannah was thrilled by your card with the "toe nail stickers" in it. She's had beautiful toe nails ever since :) We love you so much and so does Hannah. Hopefully we'll get to see each other again soon! Please take care :)

Here are some fun photos from the special day!


Beautiful Birthday Girl....Hannah Elizabeth

Hannah cheesin' it up for the camera. She's such a ham!
This is the reaction of a little girl that asked for 8 months straight for things called "Blendy-Pens", which she wanted due to a commercial she saw while watching TV....Thanks Nick Jr. It took me a while to locate them but from her reaction, it was all worth it :)
Little Gabe was actually into the whole "opening presents" thing this year, which I'm thrilled about!! Maybe this Christmas I might actually get a photo of him "opening" a present. In the past, the photos have just been of him crying because he didn't want to....YIPPEE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment