So, I'm wondering if there's anyone out there who can tell me a few good things about Phoenix Arizona? Greg and I might be going to visit there in January and I'm personally not too thrilled about it. But supposedly there's something more to it than "desert" and "major DRY heat". I'm sure I'll get to see for myself, really soon!
I think you will LOVE Phoenix Celeste! Both Chase & I are from there. Send me an email if you'd like to hear more about Phoenix and all the fun things you can do in the 70 degree "winter" weather! Enjoy! (we'll be visiting in December)
ReplyDeleteI was there on year during August..... Way too hot :)
ReplyDeleteI don't know much about Phoenix, but something tells me I will soon!
ReplyDeleteI went there once as a teenager and it was really nice. We have relatives down there, so we mostly just spent time with them, but it seemed like a very nice area. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteIf you are into football, you could go to a game. If you were going in the summer or fall I would totally suggest going to a baseball game. They have a dome over their baseball diamond, so you don't have to sit in the heat.
ReplyDeleteThat is the only thing me and Dave were able to find there that was any fun. Good Luck!
Depends on where you are staying. If you get booked into a nice place, you'll probably just love hanging out in what will feel like balmy paradise coming from Ut in Jan! (I highly recommend the Camelback Resort if you're looking for somewhere) If it were me, I'd just hit the spa and lounge at the pool. :)
ReplyDeleteThey have In N Out which is a big plus in my book. I was excited about the Cheesecake Factory too when I went but now we have our own. Sorry...I get very excited about food ;)
ReplyDelete