This Halloween turned out to be a great one! The weather was really nice, except for the occasional raindrop. It felt like a Texas Halloween where you can go out without a coat & gloves & scarf & earmuffs & 3 layers of clothing and not be cold!! It was WONDERFUL!!
So, I had decided early on that Gabe was going to be a scarecrow. Infact, he was going to wear the same outfit that Hannah did when she was almost 2yrs. Now of course, Gabe is 2 1/2 but he's a bit smaller than Hannah was. When Hannah heard that Gabe was going to be a scarecrow she immediately insisted on being one also. She's so cute that way! She loves her little brother and it shows in everything she does with & for him :)
Here are the photos from the fun night. Enjoy!
These are the photos of Hannah and Gabe in the "scarecrow" outfit. It's so cute to see them next to each other. I remember making it for my little baby girl! I can't believe she's now almost 8 yrs old!! Just crazy! This might become a fun little tradition for our family. Every kid is a scarecrow when they're 2 yrs old, then I can make a cute scrapbook page of all of them. Of course, that does require more children, so maybe that won't happen. Do you think we'll celebrate Halloween in the Millenium?!?! :) jk!
My two little scarecrows!
Hannah being her cute little self. She has such a great fun personality. I wish I could say that she got that from me but we all know she didn't! I'm a little more.....serious :)
The wagon began as a wonderful idea but by the end of the night, we weren't sure if it was. It turned into a competition to see who could sit into it first and that was inbetween EVERY house!! It made for a long night with having to stop and wait for them to climb in then walk to the next house and have them climb out. Then the whole race to get to the wagon to be the first one in....COMPLETE NIGHTMARE!! But the kids seemed to enjoy it and isn't that what it's all about? ;)
That's so funny! We started out with our wagon to start the night, but it was SUCH a bigger pain to get Becca in and out of it instead of letting her walk or just carry her. The weather was wonderful, but for me it just doesn't feel like Halloween if you're not freezing when you get home!
ReplyDeleteSo darling!!
ReplyDelete