Monday, October 12, 2009

Catey's Give-away!

So for those of you who know Catey, you know that she's amazing! Well, it turns out that she's got some sort of "blog give-away" going on right now. It's amazing to me to because the last time I read her blog it was just her normal blog (of course, as most of you know, I've been out of the blog-world for quite a while) but today when I went on it, I was like..."What? When did Catey's blog receive the 2009 Utah's Best Baby Blog Contest award?!?" Not that it surprised me cuz that lady can do ANYTHING!!!

So, here's her blog address. Go to it and check out the give-away item & make sure to enter to win it! I think it's very cleaver and I'm planning on getting me a couple! :) Let me know what you think!

www.randomthoughtsfromthezoo.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I think that you have been out of the blogging world WAY too long!!!

    Love ya! ;)

    ReplyDelete