Monday, March 29, 2010

Pregnant Pics!

So, I finally broke down and allowed Gregor to take a couple of pics of me and my ever-growing belly. I know that I would be really sad if I had never taken any during this pregnancy. And since I'm actually feeling "pregnant" and not just "fat", I thought it was a good time to do it. These pics were taken when I was 16 weeks & 5 days! Movin' right along! I do want to inform each of you that I began feeling baby A this past Saturday. It was just a little bop in my belly. And at church yesterday, I could feel baby A bopping a few times and even a soft little whispy feeling (like when you have a mystery hair that you keep feeling on your arm and it makes you want to rub the area cuz it kind of tickles...that's how it felt.) It was really cool but the baby wouldn't perform when Greg tried to feel it. I think I may have felt baby B yesterday in the evening but I'm not 100% sure, so I'm not counting it. But I'll keep you posted about baby B...hopefully soon! Here's the pics....


Not the hottest pics of me, I know, but I did it anyway. I'm sure there's some of you out there, including myself, that never thought pics of me pregnant would ever exist!! Pretty cool!! I'm so grateful for this miracle!! Two sets of ultra-sounds next week....can't wait!!!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the little belly!
    Pregnant looks good on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome. You're such a cute pregnant girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so adorable pregnant! You look great!

    ReplyDelete