So here I am propped up at the kitchen table, with my Diet DP (for my MAJOR wont-go-away headache), waiting for nap time. How much longer? We're down to only 3 hours!! Yes!! (trying to stay a little positive).
For those of you out there who have gone through pregnancy, especially multiple times, I am in awe of you! I can't imagine ever doing this again. And I know, it'll all be worth it in the end...holding my two little ones, I know & I can't wait...but it's just so hard to imagine going through all of this again, you know? I feel like someone has invaded my body and taken it over...
- My head won't stop hurting and my Dr. ordered me to just drink some caffeine. Now for those of you who know me, I don't drink caffeine. I haven't for about 6 yrs now. But I did what I had to do and followed his counsel. Now here I sit re-addicted to caffeine and will once again, have to go through the withdrawal process after I have the babies. For those of you who have either tried or have stopped drinking caffeine, you know what I'm talking about. NOT FUN!!
- My digestive system is in complete disarray! It only works when it wants to and causes nothing but problems most of the time. When will I ever be able to just eat & drink what I want?!? All I ask is to be able to drink a glass of nice cold water without my stomach freaking out on me. IT'S WATER!! Why is it causing problems?!? Or bacon....yummy, yummy bacon. I can't wait until I can eat it again. How can one live without yummy bacon every now & then?
- My face is breaking out like I'm a 16yr old in high school. Not sure why cuz most women say they clear up when they're prego...but not me. Of course not. Maybe it's cuz I've never really had much problem with my skin so my body-snatchers thought it would be funny to give me a taste of what it's like to have awful skin.
- Then there's my poor hair. It's just falling out and breaking off all over the place. My scalp is extremely dry and so is my hair. Nothing nice about it right now. And tonight I'm going to Maryanne's to get it re-colored. I hope it doesn't all go up in smoke cuz it's too dry for the process. So, if you see me over the next couple of days with major short hair, you'll know why.
- And finally there's my body. Not only is my stomach getting large, which is expected, but other areas of my body seem to be going on strike...dry skin, fat face, potty breaks every half-hour, hurting feet (because I do so much) and stuff like... always being exhausted, not being able to sleep through the night, feeling like my arms and legs weigh a ton each, and a trip to Walmart sucks all my energy out of me for an entire day...it's just all so crazy!!
Ok, so I feel better now. I just had to get that off my chest. I had to feel like someone cares and is listening. And again, I know all of this will be worth it once the little ones are here and I'll probably feel bad for complaining but I seriously can't believe this process is so difficult. It's unbelievable!
HaHa! I'm only allowed to laugh because I've been there :o) Water must be a lot more toxic for some of us pregnant than others-I literally feel your pain there! By the way, we do it over and over because you'd be surprised how fast you forget these awful parts of pregnancy once we have our babies---they erase them...until we're pregnant again!
ReplyDelete