Things I was reminded of the last few weeks...
- It's hard to live away from my mom but it makes it so much nicer when she comes to visit
- Running (or jogging/walking) a 5K can make you feel wonderful...especially when you cross the finish line
- Doing something for a charitable purpose inspires me to be a better person
- Gabe's military obsession isn't going ANYWHERE for a while
- Seeing Gabe smiling and having fun with friends makes all the many days of preparation worth it. His happiness is my happiness :)
- Running with shin-splints isn't the smartest thing to do BUT when you find out the run is for an amazing cause, it makes it all worth it!
- My daughter is amazing...when I grow up, I want to be just like her...no joke!
- I need to work on my irritability!
- The Seattle area is beautiful when the sun is actually shining :)
- I am once again reminded of the major blessing of Motherhood that I've received. There are some who are still waiting for their miracle, and I'm praying for them. It truly is a miracal that I am a mother of FOUR beautiful children! Even as I type it, I'm finding it hard to believe...I'm so blessed!
- Sometimes "6:30pm" means before 8pm
- My ancestors were amazing! The more I learn about their lives and the things they accomplished, the more in awe I am!! How grateful I am to have the opportunity to be with them forever!
- I love being a part of a book club and I also love that the books are focused around traditional values. I'm always a better person after reading each book!
- Family History inspires me! The Spirit of Elijah is VERY strong...and I love it!!
- Some of my church callings came naturally and were easy to magnify...others, like the one I currently have, takes a little more time to get into the groove...not because I'm not physically capable but because past experiences & self-doubt are hard to overcome sometimes.
- It's hard to see a friend you care for dealing with a loss, especially when you can't do anything to really help :(
- I hate shin-splints
- I have certain dreams I want to reach and I need to start putting energy into them or I may not
- 6 yr old boys cannot listen (to where it sticks in their little brains) and think/walk/talk at the same time.....ahhhhhhh...give me strength!
- My twinners truly are miracles...I'm so blessed!
- I love reading the scriptures
- True friends are hard to find and even harder to let go of...Can't we just live by each other forever?!?
- My blog is a good source of therapy for me. Not very many people read it, I'm sure, but that's ok. I do it for me and for my family. I love that I add my entries into my yearly book that I make about our family. Isn't technology wonderful?!?
- I love seeing my husband with my kids. He's such a wonderful father. My kids will never fully understand how blessed they are to have him in their life...and I'm so grateful for that fact. Those of us who weren't as lucky, know too well.
No comments:
Post a Comment