Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I'm Feeling Down :(

I know this may sound really silly to some of you but I am feeling very down today. It's odd how some things effect me. The cause of my somber mood is due to the death of Heath Ledger.


I know! I know! I didn't even know the guy BUT I have always liked his work. Infact, he has been on my "favorite guy actor list" since I first saw him act in "10 things I hate about you", which I LOVED!! And then when he showed up in The Patriot with blond hair, I thought, "wow, he's pretty hot!". He's been in several other movies such as "A Knight's Tale", "Casanova", and the gay cowboy movie, which I didn't see. Anyway, I suppose this is my little tribute to him.


2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about the guy - he was so young, and it's funny how I think that the 'STARS' have everything going for them - good reminder that they are just people too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I loved Heath Ledger too! I was really sad when I found out. He is my favorite actor. BTW, have you ever seen The Four Feathers? He is the main character and it tanked at theaters, but it is a movie about finding out who you really are, not doing what society expects you to do and facing your fears. It is my all time favorite. Disclaimer: is it violent and has 15 sec. of sexy stuff where you can't see anything, but you know what is going on. Anyway, super good movie with a lot of symbolism in it and comparatives with Eastern thinking v. western thinking, the individual v. the group. You might have to be into psychological stuff like Ammon and I are to enjoy it, but highly recommended.

    ReplyDelete