Ok, so I have to do it!! It's driving me crazy!! How much longer can I go on?!?! We cannot coexist together...it's just not going to work!!
It's that time again when I have to purge my house! Usually, by this point (3 years), Greg and I have moved which presents the perfect opportunity to purge the clutter within my home BUT seeings how the Lord doesn't hand out many "green lights" here in the land of Eagles, we are still here, staring at a BIG, HUGE, AND ANNOYING red light!!! So, I have decided that I can't wait for the green light, which would mean we could move, to do the purging that so desperately needs to happen. I am doing it NOW!! Greg is out of town this whole week (except Wednesday night) so that presents me with a lot of time to get stuff done. I may not answer the phone or the door but you are more than welcome to leave a message on my answering machine or a post-it note on my door. And of course, you can always reach me via email :) Once I'm in this phase it doesn't go away, so I just have to dedicate myself 100%, or it'll go on for way too long.
Anyway, I'll keep you all up to speed on my progress. I'm hoping to at least have 6 garbage bags full of stuff to go to the thrift store.
Wish me luck!! :)
I know what you mean! From constantly moving around my whole life, I know the feeling. I''ve done the same thing and I just have to clean, clean, clean and rearrange furniture-why, I don't know, but it always helps the crazy itch!
ReplyDeleteWay to go! I know, that BRIGHT RED LIGHT is getting real annoying down here on our end of the street too!
ReplyDeleteOr y'all could just enjoy living here and quit trying to run away from your neighbors...... (we really aren't that bad, are we?) ; )
ReplyDeleteHey I'm all for them moving.....closer to us. Come on, 3years is long enough. COME BACK HOME!!!
ReplyDelete