You can post comments on the other blog. I just wasn't planning on using the blogger but it's easier to post pictures. And I had to create an account to leave comments on other people's blogs. Yeah you can't get rid of toys with kids in the room. They can hear toys being tossed from outside. It's a sixth sense they have about their stuff. I love throwing stuff away. It's so freeing. I'd throw away everything in my basement (except food storage) if I could. But it's not my stuff. It's all boxes and computer parts.
MHUUUaahhhh!!!! (that's a laugh) I can completely relate!!!! Although this is the first year ever that the kids wanted to go through their own toys and purge (I think they were motivated by the idea of a garage sale and earning money).
You definitely have to do toys under the cloak of darkness! Even better-have Greg take the kids for a walk or to the park and do it while they are gone!
You can post comments on the other blog. I just wasn't planning on using the blogger but it's easier to post pictures. And I had to create an account to leave comments on other people's blogs.
ReplyDeleteYeah you can't get rid of toys with kids in the room. They can hear toys being tossed from outside. It's a sixth sense they have about their stuff.
I love throwing stuff away. It's so freeing. I'd throw away everything in my basement (except food storage) if I could. But it's not my stuff. It's all boxes and computer parts.
MHUUUaahhhh!!!! (that's a laugh) I can completely relate!!!! Although this is the first year ever that the kids wanted to go through their own toys and purge (I think they were motivated by the idea of a garage sale and earning money).
ReplyDeleteYou definitely have to do toys under the cloak of darkness! Even better-have Greg take the kids for a walk or to the park and do it while they are gone!
ReplyDelete