Thursday, September 9, 2010

Farwell in 24

We're out of Eagle Mountain in just under 24hrs. We've been waiting for this moment for so long (Eagle mtn is not our favorite) but now that it's here, I feel really sad. Not about the city or the fact that it takes FOREVER to go anywhere, but I'm sad about the people. We loved our ward & stake and are going to miss everyone.

This moment is truly bitter-sweet!

4 comments:

  1. This day came a lot faster than I thought it would! We'll miss you TONS!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you'll only be a day's drive away. We'll miss you in the ward, but we'll miss you even more at the "parties."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to come give you a final hug, but I guess the blog is the closest I"ll get for now :)

    ((hugs))

    We are gonna miss seeing you, good luck on this new adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish we hung out more. Tell Greg I owe him a get together. You'll be missed!

    ReplyDelete