So fast-forward about 4 or so years, and I just thought..."hey, what the heck, lets see what others out there in the blogging world are doing" UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM......yeah, again, IM COMPLETELY OUT OF TOUCH when it comes to blogging.
People out there have fun blogs that look like they've been scrapbooked, they have advertising on their blogs, they have awards they've earned and awards they are giving out, they cross out the words that they don't want to share
Now it looks like I'm gonna have to keep up with the Jones'. I mean, I can't be left in the dust, right? I'm too competitive for that! The dilemma....I have no additional time to invest in my blog. Not sure what I'm gonna do yet... but "do something", I must!!
Stay tuned!
This post makes me laugh! I'm a little excited too to see what you come up with! I look at most blogs on my Google Reader so I don't see all the fancy stuff. Guess I better keep it that way or I might feel like I should change a few things!
ReplyDeleteI don't know how to do any of those fun, fancy things either, but then again I don't really care. My blog is my journal/scrapbook. And when I get it printed. It is just white pages, with my pictures and my words. None of that other stuff. So, don't worry what the "Jones'" are doing!!
ReplyDeleteYou know, Katie, you're absolutely right. I have to realize why I'm blogging and it's definitely not for anyone but me and my family. I suppose there's a part of me that would like the whole "everyone loves to read my blog" kinda thing but I need to not be prideful and just continue on doing what I've always done. I blog and then create a book...just like you.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your words of wisdom! I really needed that :)