Wednesday, January 9, 2008

"Buddy" and his New Love!! (Dec 14th, 2007)

Our little guy found a new toy while snooping around the Christmas tree. My visiting teaching partner, Katie Stoddart, had given us a roll of wrapping paper that said something like "We hope your Christmas 'wraps' up nice". I thought it was a very cute idea!! Anyway, Gabe found the wrapping paper and wouldn't put it down. Here are a few pics of him and his new love :)




Isn't he cute?!? I thought this relationship would've lasted a long time, I mean, who would be silly enough to not want Gabers as a new love?!? But I have sad news, it only lasted this one evening and then is was over:( Better luck next time wrapping paper...I know the one for you is out there somewhere :)

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of a book I just read, but I'll probably blog about it. Easy toys!!!!

    ReplyDelete