Anyone out there finished the 4th Twilight book? I'm dying to chat about it. Leave your thoughts as a comment so they don't become "spoilers" for those who haven't read it yet and I'll respond to your comments :)
Did you hear the movie's been moved up to November 21st? You probably do already know but I wanted to make sure! It's Thanksgiving Weekend. Harry Potter gave it up to open Summer of 2009 and Twilight swept in to take the date!
Ok so now that many have responded...all I have to say is that I was very disappionted. I didn't like the 200 pgs of Jacob's point-of-view, "Renesmee" (seriously, what kind of name is that?), imprinting on a half-vampire/half-human?, Why didn't Alice foresee Bella being pregnant with something that was going to kill her?, How come everything turned out sickingly "happily ever after"???
My list could go on and on BUT I'll spare you all the details. I think I'm just going to invent my own ending and just pretend that's how it happened :)
If I can borrow it I'll have it done in less than a day..... :)
ReplyDeleteI don't even have it yet. We were in Canada for 11 days and just got in this morning.
ReplyDeleteFinished....not a huge fan
ReplyDeleteFound your blog off of Cindi's. I love it when I find new people!! I loved the book. Now I can have closure ;))!
ReplyDeleteDid you hear the movie's been moved up to November 21st? You probably do already know but I wanted to make sure! It's Thanksgiving Weekend. Harry Potter gave it up to open Summer of 2009 and Twilight swept in to take the date!
ReplyDeleteOk-it took me 48hrs, not 24, but I'm ready to chat..... ;)
ReplyDeleteI finished it a while ago. I liked it. It leaves the door wide open for more Jacob books.
ReplyDeletei finished after three days! You'll have to call me to find out what i thought!
ReplyDeleteOk so now that many have responded...all I have to say is that I was very disappionted. I didn't like the 200 pgs of Jacob's point-of-view, "Renesmee" (seriously, what kind of name is that?), imprinting on a half-vampire/half-human?, Why didn't Alice foresee Bella being pregnant with something that was going to kill her?, How come everything turned out sickingly "happily ever after"???
ReplyDeleteMy list could go on and on BUT I'll spare you all the details. I think I'm just going to invent my own ending and just pretend that's how it happened :)
All i can say is amen! My thoughts exactly.
ReplyDelete