So, I just sat down to quickly blog about our fun trip to Aruba. I had meant to do it by now but it has been just crazy trying to get back into a groove, especially with Thanksgiving!
But I had a few extra minutes this afternoon so I thought "why not?" Well, I'll tell you why not!! I took over 600 pictures while we were there!!! How am I suppose to do a quick post when I have 600 memories I could chat about!! HOLY SMOKES!!! Looks like Aruba's gonna get it's own vacation book!
So, I've decided I'm still going to blog about Aruba for my friends and family but I'm gonna have to do it is sections. There's just TOO much to share to put into one post.
Over this next week, I will try and get all the sections done. It looks like I'll have to do about 5 sections because I've chosen abt 50+ photos to share.
Please bare with me...It'll totally be worth it!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment