Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Fall Family Photos

It's become a tradition for us and the Hank's family to go out and take family photos when the leaves are changing colors. We have so much fun (well...not sure if the kids would call it fun) playing photographer. After we get done with several hours worth of saying "smile", "look at the camera", "these are the last ones" (until we find another setting that's just too tempting to pass us) we all headed to Cornbelly's to let the kids have a little fun. It's our source of bargaining during the ever-so-long photo shoot! It was a wonderful evening for both of our traditions. Here are some pics from that fun-filled day (PS...my camera is still on the fritz so the focusing isn't the best! Bummer, I know!)

Me and my beautiful Hannah

Greg and I

This moment was wonderful! We just happened to come across this path just as the sun was streaming through the trees! We just HAD to get "kids walking on the lighted path" photos. It seemed very religiously symbolic to me!

Cutsie Livy

Miller Family Photo


Hanks Family Photo

"Boys will be Boys!!" Try telling the real kids to pay attention when the "older kids" are messing around!

Our little farm animals

Looks like the kids are ready for "Cornbelly's" school
Gabe was so excited to get to sit on a real tractor!! And I was excited because it was orange!! YIPPEE!! (love the color orange!)
Going for a train ride or I suppose a "tractor pull" ride...the kids called it a train ride.
Hannah and her newest friend, Mr. Pumpkin Scarecrow!
We had a lot of fun and can't wait until next year to continue our tradition! I hope the kids look back on these moments with fond memories. Because it's all about making and preserving our precious memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment