I know, call me crazy BUT I'm gonna try doing the "Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge" (with all my spare time!). I have been feeling like poop lately because I'm blowing up like the Stay-puff Marshmallow guy (or whatever his name is). Yes it's true that I should be happy that I can fit into my normal jeans after having twins 3 months ago but is it asking too much to not have my saggy jello-like belly hanging over them?!?
So this is my attempt to work off some of the added belly inches and I'm hoping that by being a "part of a group" (#267 to be exact), I can feel like I'm not alone in my quest for a healthy, non-weight gaining holiday season. I'm not sure how well I'll do but I'm absolutely sure I won't win! Good thing I'm not doing this to win :)
If there's anyone out there who would like to join me...please do!!! Hop on the "Holiday Bootie Challenge" train with me!! I'll save you a seat :0)
is the runtothefinish.blogspot.com the bootie challenge???
ReplyDeletehey karie!! Yes, that's the link to the page about the Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge...are you gonna do it with me?!? :)
ReplyDelete