Monday, November 8, 2010

Fun Family Pics

What do you do when you've been planning family pictures, everyone's ready to go and then it starts to rain?  Well, you take the pictures on your porch, of course!  Nothing like a last minute substitute!!  I think they turned out cute anyway. I love my adorable little family!!  :)

Me and my wonderful husband

I've decided it's next to impossible to get all four kids looking at the camera at the same time. After trying to get the magic moment over and over again, I had to give up. The family was about to fizzle out and it was getting cold.

Gabe and little Emmalie

Hannah and little Eliana

All four miracles...
and they're all looking toward the camera...ish!!! Why not for the family pic?!? 
Probably cuz dad was behind me acting like a monkey!

Emmalie Janet

Hannah Elizabeth

Gabriel Wilton

Eliana JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. You all look so great! I love your hair color! (just so Greg isn't offended...Greg, I love your hair color too! :o) Looking at these pictures made me really miss you guys even more! Apparently the rain wasn't a bad thing because pictures on the porch totally worked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! They turned out wonderfully and the twins are just the cutest.
    Hope you are enjoying all the rain out there in Seattle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics!
    I better be getting one of those soon... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, rain or shine the Miller's are a beautiful family! great shots. Can you PA-LEASE get back here soon...... I really need a second photographer!!!
    By the way, I love your hair. It looks good with blonde and the darker color. Very very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karie: I'm trying to get there as fast as I can BUT it's taking longer than I thought :( But I'm not giving up!! I'd love to be your "second photographer"....ahhhhhh, a girl can dream!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They turned out great! I love your hair and your family is so cute! I love Gabe's many faces.

    ReplyDelete