Ok so you might be thinking...what's the difference between "12 weeks" and "3 months", well in this case...8 days. The "12 weeks" pics were taken on Oct 14th and these "3 month" pics were taken on Oct 22nd. Eliana seemed to be in a better mood this time but she still didn't give us any smiles :( I know I'm gonna catch one with the camera soon...hopefully! It seems that everytime Ellie sees the camera, she puts her "don't even think about it" face on. That's the way Gabe was until he was about 3yrs old. I sure hope Ellie grows out of it sooner than that because she has an adorable mezmerizing smile...when she's willing to share it! Emmalie decided during this photoshoot to keep her smiles to herself, as well...poor mommy!! BUT I still think they turned totally adorable!!! I can't believe how tiny Ellie and Emma still are :)
*Disclaimer-BEWARE!!! I'm not wearing make up...I wasn't planning on being in the pics! And, as usual, Greg is just a little too tall!! :) And yes, the tinting/coloring has been altered on the pics just a bit...just to add some variety.
Eliana JoAnn
Eliana JoAnn
Emmalie Janet
Emmalie Janet
The little "Twinkies"
Emmalie Janet
Eliana JoAnn
Me and my Miracles
Daddy with his arms full
I still can't believe that you have 2 BABIES!!!
ReplyDeleteThey are so dang cute - I just want to squish them...ok, I would settle for holding them right now. ;)
So so so so CUTE!!
ReplyDeleteThey are so adorable. I agree with Ashley-want to squish, but would settle for a cuddle!
ReplyDelete