As I stated before, I have decided to do the "Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge". I've been having a hard time coming up with "spare time" (does it really exist when you have newborn twins?!?) to get all the working-out done that I'd like. It's just so hard to get out of this house to run!!
Anyway, tonight I made a big step in the right direction! You may ask..."Celeste, did you actually get on your elliptical that is presently being used for a clothing rack?!?" And to that I would say...Nope! But I'm thinking about it!! Maybe if Greg gets a TV for our room I'll take that one on :)
Now, what I did do was set myself up to use the Wii Fit Plus system that Greg bought me when I found out I was pregnant. Sadly, I never got to use it because I was so darn sick and miserable!!!
I was somewhat fearful of what it might say my "Wii age" is because everyone else that's set it up, that I know, had some random old age or something. But to my surprise....it said my Wii age was 37, which I will be next month (HOLY COW...I'M GETTING OLD!!!)....very cool!! Then it went on to tell me what my BMI is, which I won't be posting here :) But it did say that it was a very healthy BMI and that I actually should weight 2lbs more to be at my "optimal" weight....Yeah right!!! No thank you!!
So I set it up and spent about 45 mins on it, checking out all of the games. It was very cool! I realized that I'm a great hula-hooper but I need MASSIVE help on smacking soccer balls with my head!!
I'm really excited about this cuz I can have a fun workout of some sort without leaving my home, seeings how that's my biggest obstacle right now!!
Oh and did I mention that the Wii told me I had lost 2 lbs from the dreaded "digital scale" weigh-in last week. I think it's trying to get on my good side! :)
Here's to a Healthier Holiday Season!!
just wait til it starts telling you that you are not holding the control things correctly.....imagine me yelling at my TV....yep I did that! I am now back to my eliptical. But clearly I am the dumb one because the WII lady never yells at Dave!!!
ReplyDelete