I just thought I would do a quick post about our really fun vacation this summer. I will have to condense it quite a bit because the kids and I were gone for a month and a lot of pics are taken within a month. I will pick my favorites and share them with you.
Our vacation started in Tequesta, Florida where my father lives. We flew in and spent a few days with him before heading to Disney World. We mostly just hung out and enjoyed one-another's company. We did go to the beach so here's a few photos from that fun trip...

Daddy and son just hanging out in the water. This was Gabe's first time to the beach!

Hannah and Grandpa Matthew.
After hanging out in Tequesta, we headed to Disney World. Grandpa Matthew came with us for one day and then Grandma Lulu (JoAnn) came and spent the rest of the time with us. Our friends, the Hubniks, who live in Tomball, Texas, also met us at Disney. We had a lot of fun!! I think we were there about a week. Here are some highlights from that fun adventure.


Swimming at the pool.


Meeting the Characters
No comments:
Post a Comment