
Hannah in January 2004, yes she's in short sleeves because we lived Texas!! Nice and warm there, almost all year round. I used to love putting her hair into little pony tails because she looked so cute!! And the pose she's doing in this one is a "Hannah original". She started doing it about this age and has yet to stop.
Pretty in "Orange". I loved that outfit!! I had to pin the shirt to the shorts or else the top turned into a belly shirt which doesn't happen in our house. She always looks so so good in the bright colors! She has such beautiful skin!!
Hannah and one of her many, many CareBears! She was obsessed with CareBears and to be quite honest, she still loves them! I just remember her doing her "CareBear Stare" at every fly, butterfly, ant, or any other creepy-crawly that would come her way. She believed whole-heartedly that the CareBear Stare would send them a packing! I remember one time, when she was quite young probably about 2-2 1/2 yrs., we were staying at a hotel and she was trying and trying to get up onto the bed. Well, she was just too little but I found it entertaining to watch her try. Then she got her little serious face on and went over and stood by the door. Then with all her might she poked out her belly, placed her hands on her belly, then with a loud voice yelled, "Care....Bear....Stare!!!" and then ran full-force towards the bed. I was somewhat taken back by it because like I said before, she usually only "stared" bugs, but I quickly reacted and when she tried to leap onto the bed (she was in no way going to make it) I grabbed onto the waist of her pants and helped the "CareBear Stare" out, just a little bit! I still get a good laugh when I envision it in my mind! She is just so creative and amazing to me!

Hannah and her brand new baby brother!! Gabe is 1 day old in this photo and this was the first chance Hannah had gotten to see and hold him. Don't they look adorable together?!?

Pure love...Pure bliss!! Hannah had waited so long for a baby brother when the time finally came, it was perfect, it was love at first site!!
Gabe was 8 days old in this photo. Isn't he cute!?! I can't even really remember him being this little. I am so thankful for photos because without them, I'd forget actually how little my children once were!!

Hannah and 12 day old Gabe, at Hannah's preschool graduation. I can't believe how little Gabers looks in that carseat!!

This is Gabe's first 4th of July photo. We had our friends out visiting us! Gabe's little shirt says "lil' firecracker" on it. And at the time I guess it really didn't fit his personality BUT it sure does now!! If you don't believe me, just watch him during church!! He's a crazy little man!!
This photo was taken July 29th when Grandpa Matthew was out from Florida for a visit. I just can't help but smile when I see this photo. I love Gabe's BIG eyes!!
This is a classic Gabe face. When he was little you could always tell when he was wondering or amazed at something because this is the look he'd get on his face. This time, if I remember right, he was interested in the camera. I think he was trying to figure out the flash!!
Gabe and his Hero, Da-Da! We had gone to a local corn maze and spent some time together as a family. I think Gabe's little hat is too cute!!
This is little Gabe on Halloween night, 2006. It was cold, as usual, and so we had to wrap him up in his stroller. You can probably hardly tell, but he was a football player and a cute on at that!!
Well, that's it for now but I'm sure I could have gone on forever!!! But I will spare you the endless photos that I have taken of my children. They are such a miracle in my life and I couldn't imagine one day without them!! How blessed I am! How truly blessed I am!!
I loved looking at all the pictures of Hannah! You never told me you secretly carried around maracas LOL, I might need to try the Care Bare Stare when my kids are bugging me when I'm on the phone. I'll let you know if it works. Gaber's is way to cute as a infant!!!
ReplyDelete