Monday, November 10, 2008

2nd Annual "Ball" Halloween Party

We went to a fun Halloween Party that the Ball's threw...it's always a good time at the Ball's house! It was tons of fun to see everyone's outfits. Here are the photos of the couples from that night...


Mr. & Mrs. George Washington-AKA: Aaron & Catey
If you ever wondered how Aaron looks with hair, there's no need to wonder any more!


The Hunter and Her Prey-AKA: Tiffany & Mike
Is this a reinactment of their wedding ceremony? Hmmmmm...I wonder! Jk :)


Nacho Libre & The Nun (Encarnasia?)-AKA: Cory & Amy
I can't believe you made that Nacho outfit Amy, that's amazing!! Thanks for introducing us to the "4 guys on a couch" game, that was a lot of fun!!


Highschool Athletes-AKA: Steve & Ashley
I'm glad that Steve decided to put on his spandex. I heard it was a bit scary prior to the costume alteration.


Wendy & Peter Pan-AKA: Rheanna & Justin
I didn't realize that Peter wore shorts? Hmmmmm???? Jk :)


The Greek Scholar & his Greek Goddess-AKA: Greg and Celeste
Nothing like seeing my man in a skirt! His legs looked so sexy with his wrap around shoes on! :)


The Gypsie & her Jedi ???? -AKA: Kammi & Kevin
Not sure how they go together but hey, whatever works!

Now if you are waiting to see videos from this most festive event, you will be waiting a really long time! The "video nazi" wouldn't allow me to take any videos, infact he took my camera and hid it so that I couldn't. I know, the fun is ruined!! You can thank your favorite High School Athlete for the lack of movement on this post!

4 comments:

  1. This looks like such a fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh- I look like a marshmallow! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok that looked like a blast and what a cool grouping of different costumes! No video!!!!! WHAT???? seriously last year watching Bro. B dance in his Incredible outfit was hillarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. During the wedding they wouldn't let me wear any orange :)

    Great party!!

    ReplyDelete