Tuesday, November 10, 2009

3rd Annual Ball's Halloween Party!

So it's become a tradition in our neighborhood for the Ball's to throw a Halloween party! We all look forward to the event so they better not think of canceling it!! Anyway, Greg & I couldn't decide on what to dress up as then I remembered Greg's FAVORITE Jazz wigs that we got at a game a few years back!! PERFECT!!! We'll go as MAJOR Jazz Fans!! Greg wasn't overly excited about the choice but I was in charge. So after a trip to the thrift store to find some jersey's and a couple of tubes of face paint, we were good to go!! Our outfits cost us...$6!! Pat on the back for me! :)

Here are some of the people who were at the party. I'm only putting those I know won't be upset that I did. If you were there and wouldn't mind me putting your photo in, just let me know and I'll add you!!


Here are those CRAZY Jazz fans!!! I can't believe Greg let me paint his face!! What a good sport!


Here's Catey & Aaron or Little Red Riding Hood & the Big Bad Wolf!!


At the ward Halloween Party, the Hanks told me I would appreciate Ashley's costume....Ummmm, not so sure of that but I do have to say it was very creative!


Here's Ashley demonstrating her costume...a cat that's been ran over by a car, or she may want it to be a Semi because she can't stand cats!! I guess everyone has their flaws!! ;)


The Monsens...Tiffany is pregnant and so she came as an oven with a bun in it and Mike came as the Baker.


Ok, so I can't remember who the Leatherwood's were. They were from movie that I had never seen. Something like...Yeah, I don't have a clue! Sorry!! But I do have to say that Melissa will look HOT when she's old and grey!

Here are the Holtz. Maryanne is a Yankees fan but I'm not sure exactly what Aaron is. A can of Red Bull?!? Anyone??

I thought this was really creative as well. Rheanna is pregnant and so she went online and googled "costumes with robes" and this is what popped up. She's the swine flu & Justin is the doctor. Notice the actual box of Tamaflu (or whatever it's called) in his hands. Bet you didn't guess their kids just had H1N1.

2 comments:

  1. I'll forgive you for not knowing who Storm and Professor X are (from the X-Men movies and comic books) since you made a lovely comment about my hotness when I'm old and gray! Consider yourself completely forgiven! And the only reason I've seen X-Men is because ... I'm married to Dave. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or would it be a QUIRK?!?!?

    ReplyDelete